Breaking News

Top 10 Most Beautiful Bollywood Actresses Wallpapers

Bollywood is one of the largest film industries in the world. Hindi movie release all the world and there are 70 to 80% people are likes bollyoowd film worldwide. It has a huge fan base around the world. Indian actresses are widely recognized, not only in India but also in other countries in South Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Here, I have made a list of top 10 most beautiful actress of Bollywood. But this list depends on their performances, acting skill, beauty, popularity, versatility etc. I also think that today actresses are more beautiful than yesterday actresses, but I like Sridevi's look. I alos likes some actresses like Preity, Aishwarya rai, sonam, kareena, and Deepika. This is just my opinion I think these actresses are naturally beautiful you'll probably completly disagree because some fans may be unhappy when they cannot find their favorite actress in below list. For that reason, I apologize them. TOP 10 The most beautiful Bollywood Actresses are:


Katrina Kaif
Aishwarya Rai
Kajol
Deepika Padukone
Kareena Kapoor
Madhuri Dixit
Priyanka Chopra
Anushka Sharma
Bipasha Basu
Rani Mukherjee

1 comment:

  1. Rani is cute but i think she has to manage her figure. she can become more attractive by managing her figure.

    ReplyDelete